The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
Sales Associates represent Armani Exchange in all facets of style and hospitality as our premier sales team within each store. As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for delivering the A|X shopping experience to each client and upholding the highest level of service.
- Sell productively while meeting or exceeding the minimum sales per hour goal set as per company policy
- Greet and acknowledge clients with a friendly and engaging attitude
- Assess clients’ needs by listening to their cues and recommending products that fit their personal style
- Educate clients on product knowledge fit, styling, trends and fabrication
- Work collectively as a team to create a shopping experience that exceeds the client’s expectation
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor that meets both visual and operational standards
- Adhere to Loss Prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer
- Assist with stock related and housekeeping tasks
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends with a minimum of one year experience in a fashion retail or customer service related environment